Thermal Suite Question

junglecat

Has anyone booked the use of the thermal suite, once you are on board?  We did this about 8 years ago and loved it.  If I remember correctly, it was $20 pp per day.  We did it for two days.  We are cruising in May to Alaska and would like to book it again.  It shows up online to book but you have to book for the entire 8-day cruise.  Does anyone know if we can book daily, like we did before, and if so, do you know the daily cost?  This would be on the Luminosa.  

Thanks!  

We have always booked onboard. We always go to the spa raffle at 5oclock and usually win something. Sometimes they allow us to apply what we won towards the thermal suites. Win or not we(my wife) always talk to the spa workers and can usually work out a deal that is better than booking before the cruise. 

We purchased the Thermal Suite pass many months ago for our upcoming Mardi Gras cruise. Didn't want to take the chance on missing it. $150 each for the week as I recall. Those heated loungers alone look like they are worth the price of admission.

Edited by sparks1093
Got the price wrong.
  • Like 2

On the Magic last August we went on the Spa tour on embarkation day and the Thermal Spa was discounted from $150/person for the week to $120/person for the week. This was the first time we used the Thermal Spa and absolutely loved it!

Edited by SunsetCruizen