MSC Meraviglia Thanksgiving Menu

RalphWiggum

For future Thanksgiving cruisers out of Brooklyn who search this site, I just wanted to post the menu from the complimentary dining rooms on Meraviglia this Thanksgiving.  I did a search before my thanksgiving cruise this year and found a menu from another MSC ship, but I, like many on board, including some of the staff, wasn’t sure that MSC would be serving a traditional menu.   Thankfully they did, and thankfully it was actually pretty decent.  The menu doesn’t note this but the turkey dish also came with stuffing.  My only complaint was the portions of sides were tiny (1/4 cup each).  

Also, in the rotisserie section of the buffet, they were carving whole roast turkeys and had some sides like mashed potatoes - but I didn’t notice any stuffing, or sweet potatoes but I might have missed those as I was passing by.  

Oh, and for those who care, there was NFL football galore.  Not my thing, but the games were well attended. 

IMG_2195.png

IMG_2196.png

Edited by RalphWiggum
  • Thanks 1

On 12/1/2023 at 9:39 AM, RandomUser123 said:

I’ll have the deviled eggs and bacon wrapped shrimp for my starters. I will have the slow roasted turkey for my entree and give me both the pecan pie and pumpkin bar for dessert.

Exactly what I was thinking I would order.