Queen Anne - Princess Grill Cabin Layouts

Swatch

Hi Cunarders – This is probably a long shot since Queen Anne is still at the yard, but does anyone know which P1/P2 cabins will have the bed placed closer to the door vs. the bed placed closer to the balcony?

Looking at HAL's Pinnacle ships, the cabin layouts do alternate. But none of ships aren't exactly apples to apples and I'm not seeing a way to figure out which cabins will have the sitting area closer to the balcony (like in all the renderings). Does anyone know? Or know a way of figuring out? I'm stumped

Cheers,

Tom

The website renderings show a similar layout to current more narrow PG’s on Vistas with the living area near balcony. 
I would rather get a view of what’s outside the balcony from my living area than the bed. Plus, it’s a bit darker in the sleeping area vs QM2 PG where the very early morning light wakes me up, no matter how many clips I use to seal the drapes. 
Even though I like the closet and bathroom features of QM2 PG’s. 

Edited by NE John

Thanks for that super helpful tip @Mickb I'll give it a shot. And your next world cruise is on me if the Cunard rep I speak with even knows what I'm talking about regarding cabin layouts, let alone has the answer.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Swatch said:

Thanks for that super helpful tip @Mickb I'll give it a shot. And your next world cruise is on me if the Cunard rep I speak with even knows what I'm talking about regarding cabin layouts, let alone has the answer.

Don't get your hopes up too high.

I too had a question about bedroom layout and the answer was to the effect the cabins are still a work in progress. Mind you, that was two months ago so maybe the work has progressed a bit since then.

Good luck

Although the Cunard agents are super friendly they know literally nothing if you ask them anything specific and that's with the 3 ships sailing,so best of luck with any questions regarding Anne 😳😂

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 10:26 PM, NE John said:

The website renderings show a similar layout to current more narrow PG’s on Vistas with the living area near balcony. 
I would rather get a view of what’s outside the balcony from my living area than the bed. Plus, it’s a bit darker in the sleeping area vs QM2 PG where the very early morning light wakes me up, no matter how many clips I use to seal the drapes. 
Even though I like the closet and bathroom features of QM2 PG’s. 

Queen Anne is a Pinnacle class ship...don't know if that helps

• Thanks 1