last minute reservation to cagneys

beetle9

either guest services, they usually have a desk at the side for all dinner reservations,  they have a restaurant reservation station at either the buffet or out by the pool area., there are electronic touch screens by most elevators which will allow you to book a reservation also (you may try this ) if youre booked into a suite, lunch is usually provided at cagneys, and there is usually someone there you could go up and try and book there, also if youre in a suite, the concierge is always there and ready to assist with any type of booking. if youre not trying to book cagneys on the very 1st night, there is usually no great hurry, so you should have no problems booking. worst comes to worst, try le bistro instead. food is equally as good, just a little more upscale in appearance 

1 hour ago, beetle9 said:

where is best place to book last minute reservation to cagneys once on board 

go the the Restaurant front desk and book it there. I think there is even a desk for by guest services that is for Specialty Dining Bookings.

• Like 1

From all I've read depends on the ship where a special restaurant reservation desk is located.  The best advice I got was ask the 1sr person once you board to let you know if there is a special desk for restaurant reservations and where is it.

RedRover

I called the reservations number and asked.  If they have an opening, they'll tell you.  If not, some crew will call you back if one opens up.  I've also gone up to the podium at the restaurant and asked, in the event there are no shows.

Edited by phillygwm