Does Harmony of the Seas have a Teppanyaki grill?

We're looking at a cruise out of Galveston on Harmony. We've been on Oasis and Allure several times, one had Teppanyaki the other didn't.  I don't remember which. Also, how does Harmony compare to its older siblings? Pretty much the same?  Thanks for feedback that will help us decide. 

Edited by johnasmith99
Typo

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2023 at 2:52 AM, johnasmith99 said:

We're looking at a cruise out of Galveston on Harmony. We've been on Oasis and Allure several times, one had Teppanyaki the other didn't.  I don't remember which. Also, how does Harmony compare to its older siblings? Pretty much the same?  Thanks for feedback that will help us decide. 

Just so no one gets confused both the Allure and Oasis have the Hibachi.  It is located inside Izumi on deck 4

We cruised on both Oasis and Allure long ago and I'm quite one of them did not have a Hibachi Grill in Izumi at that time. They were both new ships at the time so upgrades likely occurred.  I need to dig into my old records to refresh my memory.