Excursions at Grand Cayman and Cozumel

steph_m

Hi! I'm going to have my very first-time cruise trip and would appreciate it if I could get some recommendations or suggestions on booking excursions. I found some tours from https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/ and https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/ appealing. They seem like all from the same company called Excursion International, but I didn't find any reviews about this company nor these tour operators. Does anyone here have experience with them, or do you have any other secure ways to book shore excursions? Thanks a lot! 

Cozumel is an island and we've never booked an excursion - just picked a beach club for the amenities/features and enjoyed the day.  Paradise Beach, Money Bar, Chankanaab, Nachi Cocom and others are popular and enjoyable, but very different.

First time in GC you should look for excursions to Stingray City - usually combined with a snorkel stop.

Not sure about the company you mentioned, but there are lots of options for stingray City tours discussed on the GC page.

• Like 2

In Cozumel we once booked a ships excursion that drove us around to see some of the sites. 

It depends on what you want to do.  Even if you don't book through the ship have a look at their offerings to see what the various options are.

• Like 1