PDF of excursions

sanne

Mike.. I still can’t see it. I’ve logged out of my account.

This is for a cruise January 2025. Am I too early to see the PDF. The excursions become available for this cruise on 4th Jan 2024.

I  will be cruising on Regent on 4th Jan 2024 so  I thought I’d get prepared with my choices to be able to do my excursion booking as soon as it opens.

4 minutes ago, sanne said:

This is for a cruise January 2025. Am I too early to see the PDF. The excursions become available for this cruise on 4th Jan 2024.

I  will be cruising on Regent on 4th Jan 2024 so  I thought I’d get prepared with my choices to be able to do my excursion booking as soon as it opens.

The link will appear as soon as shore excursions are built for those specific days in port. That generally happens about 365 days prior to the cruise, but from time-to-time it can be a little later.

On 12/4/2023 at 3:21 PM, sanne said:

We have a cruise booked for Feb. 2025 and have printed out excursion list for identical cruise in 2024. We have picked our excursions and are assuming that the 2025 cruise will have identical or nearly identical tours. In any case, this homework will allow us to be pretty well prepared when our 12 month booking window opens in mid February.

2 hours ago, edgee said:

We have a cruise booked for Feb. 2025 and have printed out excursion list for identical cruise in 2024. We have picked our excursions and are assuming that the 2025 cruise will have identical or nearly identical tours. In any case, this homework will allow us to be pretty well prepared when our 12 month booking window opens in mid February.

Similarly, we will be on a Celebrity ship docked in San Juan when our tours open up at 9 p.m. AST. Since the Celebrity ship is new with Starlink I am hoping/assuming I will be able to grab the tours we want right away. Our 2025 cruise is to the Antarctic on Splendor, so we consider it pretty important to get preferred ship tours. We found that the Voyager is doing the identical itinerary this coming February, so are using that tour list for preparation.