VV excursions - times?

tbmrt

Is there a way we can find out what times the excursions booked thru VV take place?  Thinking it would be good to know before making our list of times we'd like to book our dinners and shows. 

1 hour ago, tbmrt said:

Is there a way we can find out what times the excursions booked thru VV take place?  Thinking it would be good to know before making our list of times we'd like to book our dinners and shows. 

Dinner reservation bookings are open 60 days before sailing via the app.  

Shows and showtimes can be viewed (but not booked) under the "Browse the event line-up" tab on the app. They are also available for viewing  60 days prior.  Shows and showtimes are subject to change.

As mentioned above, shows cannot be booked until you are on the ship and connected to the ship's wifi.  Hope this helps.

I think it shows once you book the excursion, but maybe only close to sailing date. But the excursion listings show how long it will take and most set off in the morning. Generally I don’t think many get back past 5-6pm though.

All of the excursions we looked at were oriented earlier in the day. You might find an all day beach trip where you return closer to 5 or 6, but I don't think I saw anything later than that.

Excursions are offered to book sooner than dining, so you'll know all about excursion timing weeks before you can make dinner bookings.