New to Explora and Have Some Questions

SeasideMemories

Looking to book an OT1 on Explora 2 for Jan 2025 during the current sale. Any thoughts on Deck 6 Mid vs Deck 7 Fwd/Aft cabins? Any issues with the restaurants (noise or other) under the Deck 6 cabins? Anyone know of cabins to avoid?

I have tried searching but haven’t found much. Prior to this sale being brought to my attention I had never even heard of this cruise line so playing a bit of catch up! We have experience w/ Celebrity and are sailing on our first MSC cruise in YC this weekend but this seems like a completely different situation.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

We were in 6032 and there was a high European presence on board (430 total passenger count I think, can’t remember exactly) and we did smell smoke at times from the creama cafe below but the music that came out if the creama cafe speakers was more bothersome to me. No other issues, but I have booked aft deck 7 and port deck 6 for my next two cruises. 

others have commented on deck 6 and most did not find an issue, but if there are smokers on board and weather is nice, you will most likely smell the smoke on starboard, midship deck 6 and possible deck 7/8. 

• Like 1