Panorama upgrade offer

TiredTrucker

For those interested in this topic I got another (4th so far) upgrade offer for the Panorama March sailing, inside to OV for $344.  Worst offer yet, but we aren't really interested in changing as we picked our own rooms (cove and inside across the hall).

With all the sailings that were canceled for her breakdown I wonder just how crowded she'll be in early March. 

22 minutes ago, TiredTrucker said:

For those interested in this topic I got another (4th so far) upgrade offer for the Panorama March sailing, inside to OV for $344.  Worst offer yet, but we aren't really interested in changing as we picked our own rooms (cove and inside across the hall).

With all the sailings that were canceled for her breakdown I wonder just how crowded she'll be in early March. 

Very

• Like 1

I was supposed to be on the November 18th sailing that got cancelled and I rebooked for next July.

May I ask where you received the offer? Was it a call or an email, or did it just show up in your manage booking screen? It's been several years since I've cruised Carnival and I used to get a phone call asking if I wanted to upgrade. Thank you for posting.

8 minutes ago, red lobster said:

I was supposed to be on the November 18th sailing that got cancelled and I rebooked for next July.

May I ask where you received the offer? Was it a call or an email, or did it just show up in your manage booking screen? It's been several years since I've cruised Carnival and I used to get a phone call asking if I wanted to upgrade. Thank you for posting.

All of my offers have been via email, no phone calls. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, red lobster said:

Upsells are usually now on your Cruise Manager

• Like 2

I have another question about this. In my cruise manager for Venezia in March I received an upgrade offer in my cruise manager. I tried for hours yesterday and already this morning to pay with my cc and error comes they cannot process the order at this time because an error has occurred. Please try again or call. I’m deaf and can’t call! I’ve been Diamond forever. It’s my first upgrade offer and it’s not that great but I want it and im Beyond 😡🤬  oh I cruise solo so they’re getting double their $$. 

No! It’s very aggravating! Not even an email

contact.  And guess what? The 1/2 dozen times I tried to pay with my cc…..the charges are now on my cc account. All of them! But I’m still in same cabin!  Husband was “designated caller” lol but he passed last year.