Current Australian/NZ email for shareholder benefits ?

roscoe39

I just had my request for shareholder benefits bounced back and even though it was sent to the US email adores which is the normal one a reply came form the UK address saying they didn't deal with anything not booked in the UK or Europe. I sent it two more times.....same repp once.

Remembering there was a number of posts...which I didn't read I admit about shareholder benefits and Ive searched back to page 12 and not found it and ym search button only brings up princess and seaborne posts I was wondering if any one had a link or knowledge about a change in system.??? Is there a new website called Stockperks? or something that we have to apply from now???

only look for replies regarding US or Australasia shares...thanks...I know that the UK ones go through the shareholderbenefits.UK site

thanks....Roscoe 

Hi @roscoe39.  I've always used the Australia email for shareholder credit - shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com

I presume they would also handle NZ requests? 

This Australia email seems to work reliably now.  I just recently had a 12 December request for a February 2024 sailing approved.  I previously had problems mid-last year with emails getting bounced to the US where they were ignored/rejected/filtered by the Carnival IT systems.

Good luck - let me know if I can help further.

• Like 1

PS

I never need to send anything besides the usual info (Name, Booking Reference, Ship name, Sailing Date, and Voyage:number), along with a pdf attachment of my shareholder statement dated within three months of sailing, with account information and other holdings redacted.

Edited by sfred

thanks and yes all I do is the statement with the voyage details etc. I was reading somewhere that carnival had changed it to some app and was requesting annual income etc....it sounded like a real scam but there is a thread on another carnival thread and people claimed it was the new legit way to get the benefits. Your method sounds much more reliable for a luddite like me...ha.

ill wait and see if it works this time.

regards

ps...two minutes later an acknowledgement of receipt...so half way there!

Edited by roscoe39

6 minutes ago, roscoe39 said:

ps...two minutes later an acknowledgement of receipt...so half way there!

The email acknowledgment reply is a good indication. 

It usually then takes them 2-3 days to process the request, and they'll send a new booking confirmation showing the onboard credit amount.

31 minutes ago, sfred said:

It usually then takes them 2-3 days to process the request, and they'll send a new booking confirmation showing the onboard credit amount.

yes thanks, Ive already had the benefit in facts Im now close to having paid off the cost of them but this is the first time ive had a problem applying for it.

It will at least cover one night in the Gin Fizz bar .....

• Host Hattie changed the title to Current Australian/NZ email for shareholder benefits ?
22 hours ago, sfred said:

Great News! Worked a treat! Thankyou, much appreciated.

• Like 1