2025 alaska

missoulaz28

We did an Alaska cruise this past summer, and would like to revisit in 2025.

Looking at the current pricing, it isn't making sense compared to what we previously had.

For 2025 the one way trips are 25% or so higher then the roundtrip options, when we booked the previous cruise the one ways were approx 10% lower.

Did something change, or am I just looking to far ahead?

thanks

Probably just supply & demand? Our May 2024 Alaska cruisetour has been sold out for months, and the price of the cruise alone has gone up too. Several of our excursions have been sold old for months, and the ones that are still available have gone up anywhere from $10 to $50 per person. 

I've heard 2024 & 2025 bookings are really strong, and some tour operators are accepting reservations for 2025 already.

As much as this is cutting into our travel plans, everything has gone up so much!  
we used to be able to go for a 10 night cruise to Mexico for $2000 with the plus package.  It has now doubled in price.  I really don’t blame the cruiselines .. I’m sure their fuel prices, as well as supplies, have also doubled.  

• Like 1

The price being higher doesn't surprise me at all, what isn't in life any more. 

I just don't remember ever seeing the one way trips costing more then a round trip.  

I wonder if the land&sea combos are getting more popular,  causing higher demand for the one way cruise?  

Might have to change our plans a bit. 

• Like 1