Having trouble with both app and website

MamaToMany

Is anyone else having difficulty with the app AND the website? I’ve got the app updated to the most current version, but am unable to book any dining, entertainment or shore excursions for my 1/19/24 cruise. Months ago, when dining first was available to book, I had no difficulty booking what I needed. Now the website tells me there was an error and to logout and try back later. The app refuses to let me select a party for dining or shorex. It lets me select a dining or excursion time, then just gives me the little spinning widget instead of allowing me to select a party. SO frustrating! Anyone else? Or any help you can offer? I’m worried I won’t be able to check in for my cruise when that opens next week. 

4 hours ago, MamaToMany said:

Is anyone else having difficulty with the app AND the website? I’ve got the app updated to the most current version, but am unable to book any dining, entertainment or shore excursions for my 1/19/24 cruise. Months ago, when dining first was available to book, I had no difficulty booking what I needed. Now the website tells me there was an error and to logout and try back later. The app refuses to let me select a party for dining or shorex. It lets me select a dining or excursion time, then just gives me the little spinning widget instead of allowing me to select a party. SO frustrating! Anyone else? Or any help you can offer? I’m worried I won’t be able to check in for my cruise when that opens next week. 

Try using a different browser, there are times when the website misbehaves for me if I am using firefox and when I switch to Chrome it works perfectly.

• Thanks 1

On 12/23/2023 at 10:21 AM, MamaToMany said:

I am having the same experience although a friend of mine said she booked Donna Summer yesterday.  Not sure how?

Although my cruise isn't till next December I am able to book a shore excursion through the app just fine.  I have heard that using a private browser in Chrome seems to work the best on the NCL website although I have not confirmed this myself. Hope you're able to get things booked for your cruise!