Embarkation time

NewBee50

43 minutes ago, NewBee50 said:

Hi,

I am new to Princess. I have done everything to check in and we have the green line. I did not see where to pick a time to arrive. Where would I find this? Our sail date is January 22nd. 

thank you so much.

You will see the embarkation time range (mine was 12:30pm - 3pm) displayed along with the embarkation QR code on your medallion app's home page about a week or so before the cruise date. However, we arrived there at 11am and was able to get in early no issues.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NewBee50 said:

Hi,

Where would I find this?

About 12 days out from the start of the cruise the app will generate a QR code, which doesn’t have any significance in boarding time. We have a QR code for our Dec 27th cruise out of Galveston with Green Lane & boarding time between 10.30 am- 2.00 pm. The QR code now seems redundant on how quick you can board. Previously Princess assigned you into Groups A, B etc with a designated check in time. It seems now, like you have to line up with everyone else, then after security either go through the Green Lane where you don’t need to collect your medallions, or through the Blue Lane, where you do. It seems to depend on which port you embark from as to how much time difference there is between Blue & Green. 

• Like 1