comedian on Carnival DREAM, 13 January

JOHN 57

6 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Does anyone know, who the comedian will be on the DREAM, 13 January,

"Comedian" indeed.  I've never had a Carnival cruise with fewer than FOUR comedians onboard (not all at the same time).  The Dream should have far more than that, but for some reason the site linked above only lists one or maybe two.  We'll find out the story soon, since I'll be on that ship then.

5 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

"Comedian" indeed.  I've never had a Carnival cruise with fewer than FOUR comedians onboard (not all at the same time).  The Dream should have far more than that, but for some reason the site linked above only lists one or maybe two.  We'll find out the story soon, since I'll be on that ship then.

For cruises of less than 7 days you get two comedians. I'm pretty sure the Dream runs 6 and 8 so it likely depends which one we're talking about.

I can only list comedians who send me their schedules or who list them publicly. Carnival has hundreds on their roster...many of them I don't even know about. Then a number of the ones I do know about don't want their schedules posted.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

For cruises of less than 7 days you get two comedians. I'm pretty sure the Dream runs 6 and 8 so it likely depends which one we're talking about.

On my last cruise on the Magic in November, a 6-day cruise, we had four different comedians - Kim Harrison, Billy D. Washington, Dan Mengini, and Vince Morris. The first two performed the first three days, and they apparently switched while we were in Belize.

They might settle for just two on the milk runs to the Bahamas and back, but I've never had a cruise on Carnival that was less than 6 days.

P.S. The sailing on the Dream mentioned by the OP is 14 days.

8 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

On my last cruise on the Magic in November, a 6-day cruise, we had four different comedians - Kim Harrison, Billy D. Washington, Dan Mengini, and Vince Morris. The first two performed the first three days, and they apparently switched while we were in Belize.

They might settle for just two on the milk runs to the Bahamas and back, but I've never had a cruise on Carnival that was less than 6 days.

P.S. The sailing on the Dream mentioned by the OP is 14 days.

The only 6-day I've ever been on had two. But that was just before COVID so maybe they've changed. That was on Magic out of FLL. I thought that was standard just like it is on the 5 day cruises.

P.S. If it's 14 days that doesn't even matter. He'll have a bunch. I think I had 6 or 8 on my 15-day cruise.

P.P.S. I just checked I had 7 on the 15-day cruise.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Thanks 1