Cabana question

Good morning. We have a cruise coming up that includes our whole family.  So for our stop at Coco Cay, I splurged and for the first time signed up for a cabana in the Thrill Water Park. There are 8 of us. I have read here that most of the time the extra people are okay. My question is how much do you tip your cabana attendant? Obviously, I would like to be generous as we have the extra people. Do you tip on a per person basis?  Do you think $40 would be an appropriate amount ($5/person). Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

The “extra people” will need to have paid admission to the water park at a minimum. They aren’t going to allow extra unpaid people in the waterpark above the cabana limit. Those extra people may then be allowed in the cabana, but not before they have paid. Make sure to book those early because the waterpark does sell out.

I purchased a cabana at Oasis Lagoon pre-COVID.  At the time, the cost was only $500 for a day.  Our cabana attendant was AMAZING!  He brought us fruit before we even asked and was constantly serving us through the day.  I felt tipping him $20 a person was cheap, but it's all the cash I had on me that day (my friends didn't understand the nuances of a cabana experience and didn't bring any cash).  

With today's prices for a cabana, 10% of the price should be a minimum tip, if not more.  The cabana attendants work very hard to make it a Perfect Day for you!