Azamara Quest Sep 11, 2024 Lisbon to Barcelona confirmed?

shazee

do you have a date for the dry dock? It was originally due to be 1st-14th April but that was cancelled and cruises in place. The only gap in the schedule in 2024 is now 28th April - 11th May which may be dry dock or could be a charter.

I thought I read on the forum that a July 2024 cruise on the quest was canceled due to dry dock. I’m not good at using the site and cannot get back easily to that post. I am hoping that someone will join in to say their sailing on the same azamara quest departure, September 11, 2024.

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Azamara Quest Sep 11, 2024 Lisbon to Barcelona confirmed?
8 hours ago, shazee said:

I thought I read on the forum that a July 2024 cruise on the quest was canceled due to dry dock. I’m not good at using the site and cannot get back easily to that post. I am hoping that someone will join in to say their sailing on the same azamara quest departure, September 11, 2024.

the roll call for July 26th 2024 does show that the cruise has been cancelled for drydock. (cruise still shows on website with pricing unavailable) With 4 other cruises before yours I think it unlikely that drydock will affect yours

6 hours ago, Scots Caz said:

the roll call for July 26th 2024 does show that the cruise has been cancelled for drydock. (cruise still shows on website with pricing unavailable) With 4 other cruises before yours I think it unlikely that drydock will affect yours

Scots, Thank you for checking this out. It does sound like our Sep 11 departure will sail! This will be our 2nd Azamara cruise and we have wanted to travel to Spain for quite a long time.

• Like 1