Carnival Magic deck 6 ????

Paula B

We just got booked for next year on Carnival Magic. We have been assign room 6382 and was looking at our deck plans. I noticed deck 7 has mainly cabins above us. I'm trying to figure if there will be a problem below us on deck 5? It looks like we will be above the Plaza Cafe alchemy bar or the Red frog Pub but, not positive. We are kind of worried about the noise floating up to our deck 6. We would appreciate any input that you could give us.

Thank you Paula B

It actually looks like you are above the fun shops and those should be quiet. Look at cruise decks dot com and you may be able to see your location a bit better. We will be in 6407 in Feb I wish I had looked better at location when I booked but we should both be okay from the looks of it.

I looked again at the deck plans. I believe the Fun shops are near the front of the ship. So I'm looking at the elevators but, I think we will be ok since we are far enough from the nightclub.

I have found that the deck plans on Carnival’s own site to be very accurately to scale. So if you measure with a ruler how far from the elevator or stairway you are on your deck, and measure the same distance on the deck below, you will see what is there. 

You said "you have been assigned 6382."  If you don't like that location, call whoever you booked through and change it.  Look at deck plans and make an educated decision.  We always book on decks sandwiched between cabins for noise reasons - not above or below public decks such as deck 6 or Lido, etc.  We always call and request a specific cabin after researching the location- have never been "assigned" a cabin.

A friend booked our cabins for November and I just wanted to make sure we are not about the night club. Thank you Carol I will do this and check this out. We have cruised a lot but, this is only our second cruise on Carnival so I am not familiar with how well their ships are with noise. But, this is why I wanted to check the location out in case we decide to change location. Thank you all for your input

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 1:28 PM, Paula B said:

We just got booked for next year on Carnival Magic. We have been assign room 6382 and was looking at our deck plans. I noticed deck 7 has mainly cabins above us. I'm trying to figure if there will be a problem below us on deck 5? It looks like we will be above the Plaza Cafe alchemy bar or the Red frog Pub but, not positive. We are kind of worried about the noise floating up to our deck 6. We would appreciate any input that you could give us.

Thank you Paula B

Looks like you are right above where the band is playing in Ocean Plaza, I would move if that was my room.