Account IT issues - no resolution in sight

BrendaJ

I’ve sailed Celebrity for many years, and have only once sailed with Royal, in 2018. I have a booking for March 2024 for my extended family. For some reason, my account has some type of issue that Royal’s IT department seems unable to resolve. Any excursion or dining choice I want to select is greyed out on the website.  The result is, I can’t book any dining, I can’t book any excursions, and every time I call Royal, I give them the ticket number, they put me on hold several times, and eventually tell me to call back in 48 hours. I have had issues with Celebrity’s website in that I have to change my password every time I log in, but at least so far, I have no problem booking excursions online with Celebrity. Even the phone staff are unable to book my excursions for me on Royal.

Anyone else ever had a similar problem and if so, how long did it take you to get it resolved? I guess I don’t really need to book excursions (I can use Viator), but once on board, I will be disappointed if we can’t book any shows or activities.

1 hour ago, BrendaJ said:

I guess I don’t really need to book excursions (I can use Viator), but once on board, I will be disappointed if we can’t book any shows or activities.

The app should work once on board. You can also try the app to book things pre-cruise.

• Like 1