Getting to City cruise terminal - walk or taxi??

Shiba_Lover

Getting to City cruise terminal - I've checked and there is one other ship in port the day we sail.  I will need to pre-book a taxi, or can we walk (is it feasible)?  It looks like it is a 7 minute walk from Royal Leonardo Harbor, but we will have 2 pieces of luggage, and I don't know if they allow you to walk anyway.

Where do you prebook a taxi?  Thanks!!

It's further than it looks - about 10 minutes, all on level ground, No problem with rolling luggage

Use the traffic lights to help you to cross the road to the Holiday Inn, then cut through the Holiday Inn carpark.

If you recce it in the evening, don't fret that the dock gate will probably be locked and un-manned - it's open when a ship is at City Cruise Terminal.

No restrictions on walking in the port to any cruise terminal, but not recommended for QE11 Terminal which is deep in the docks.

JB 🙂

Thanks all.  I checked and there is one other ship in port that morning with a large passenger count.  I will have the hotel prebook a cab - that will probably be easier than trying to walk with luggage.