Seashore, Yacht Club Lounge Chairs

Grumpella

We were on the Seaside in November and there were no cushions on the lounge chairs in the Yacht Club, except in the cabannas.  They were as hard as a rock, even after sitting on 2 towels. Several people complained. Oddly, there were cushions on the chairs.

Does anyone know for sure if the Seashore  Yacht Club has cushions on the lounge chairs?

Thank you in advance for your help.

There are pads for the loungers BUT if they get wet, the crew will take them away...for some period of time. On my most recent Seashore cruise, the pads got wet and were rarely seen again. In dry weather, I know where they are stored so if the weather is good and has been good, getting padded loungers can happen.

• Like 1

The Seashore and Seascape have cushioned deck lounge chairs on the OnePool Deck. It is one of my #25 must have on a cruise list when choosing a cruise. I added this to my list after suffering for a week in my balcony suite on the Celebrity Edge on an uncushioned lounger.

I don't think it is a question of them getting wet on the Seaside, as I saw them take the ones from the cabannas off every night and store them. We also had no rain during the day during the entire cruise.  I think either they don't bother with all the lounge chairs or they don't have enough cushions anymore.  I did see a huge stack of them stored, even after the ones were put on the lounge chairs in the cabannas.