Gluten Free on Celebrity's Eclipse

akebog

I did. At breakfast (buffet) you can order gluten free toast at the toast man. All dishes in the buffet have a marking for gluten free. It's a bit confusing at first because the symbol is always there and only when it's gf is it a darker color. There were plenty of things to eat for all meals in the buffet. In the MDR we didn't care for the food so we mostly ate in the buffet. But we had a few meals down there and there were enough gluten free options.

• 1 month later...

I have done several trips on Celebrity since being diagnosed as Coeliac. (I have always been lactose intolerant so I need to have meals catered for both now).  Eclipse was last September, January and March, Solstice this January as well as the Millennium this January.

Bread is very hit and miss so if you want bagels you are better off bringing your own, however I have found that I can get a good amount of food that I like.  I pre-order the night before in the MDR and anything I want is altered to suit, with some exceptions.

The only problem I have had recently is on the Millie which had very few options in the buffet for breakfast compared to the Soltice which I was on just beforehand (a S2S cruise).
HOWEVER for some really good GF options you can go to the Spa Cafe for breakfast and lunch as they always make sure they have them and they have lovely cookies there as well.

• Like 2

I had good GF options but we mainly dined in Luminae. I did have an excellent GF pizza cooked to order at OVC. I brought my own GF crackers and granola.

• Like 1