Has anyone been able to make MDR reservations for the Sun Princess sailing from Fort Lauderdale in October 2024?

Hi all.

We have reservations in October 2024 for a B2B on the new Sun Princess when she starts sailing from Fort Lauderdale. I have tried several times over the past two months to make individual dining reservations but always get the response “Sorry we could not find any reservations at this time.” Is it possibly too early? Only looking for replies that are for October 2024 or beyond. Thank you.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

We have reservations in October 2024 for a B2B on the new Sun Princess when she starts sailing from Fort Lauderdale. I have tried several times over the past two months to make individual dining reservations but always get the response “Sorry we could not find any reservations at this time.” Is it possibly too early? Only looking for replies that are for October 2024 or beyond. Thank you.

There are NO dining reservations permitted on  ANY Sun Princess cruise at the moment - not even the inaugural in 37 days.  Hoping that will change soon and it will open up for future Sun Princess cruises as per the usual timings so keep an eye on the main Sun Princess thread.

Edited by dides
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My parents are booked on the 2/8/24 inaugural and they just made dining reservations yesterday.  It seemed to be open for dining reservations only for the inaugural because I’m booked on the 4/17/24 itinerary and I cannot book any dining (checked today 1/17/24 and nothing).

Edited by Josephine Chan
Spelling
  • Thanks 2