2026 Caribbean Cruises

Hello,

The winter cruise schedule for 2025 was released in July last year if I remember correctly. If they follow the same going forward, I would expect the winter 2026 cruises to be released in July this year. 

...And almost certainly to pay full extortionate price for it.. For this January they had good sale back in October and, especially if you are not looking for the cheapest cabin, you are guaranteed to grab a deal closer to the sail date...

Difficult one to call. I agree that some of the cruises look expensive at the moment, however from my experience last year, they don't always fall.

I must add that I regularly check prices after I've booked  - my wife says I shouldn't,  but I can't help it.

We booked a September '23 7 night Mediterranean cruise last January for my wife and I plus my son and gf.

2 x balcony cabins were £3k each, which I thought was expensive. I booked it because we all had leave booked. Price never dropped. it increased to around £4K by July, then balconies sold out.

Booked a repositioning cruise for Oct 23, price dropped by £800 in the October sale.

Booked a Canaries 7 night cruise for end of Feb 24 in June last year, outside cabin. Price is currently £350 more than we paid, and outsides have nearly gone.

Worst experience however was P&O. We had money left from Covid cancelled cruise, so booked 14 day Med cruise in Oct 22 for May 23. Paid £4.2k. Once full payment had been taken 10 weeks before cruise, they dropped it to £2.9k.

Haha, I do the same (i.e. checking prices after we book) 🙂 

I agree it's been driven by demand, but if compared to initial price at the time of release (18m+ in advance) you'll be able to get it cheaper at some point for sure (even if by by £300 with codes that they release for everything...) The less popular "delux" categories (for both inside and outside, not necessarily balcony ones) seem to have more chance of getting a discount after lower categories completely sold out...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 2:00 PM, itonlyrains said:

...And almost certainly to pay full extortionate price for it.. For this January they had good sale back in October and, especially if you are not looking for the cheapest cabin, you are guaranteed to grab a deal closer to the sail date...

I'm not sure that guarantee works any more with Marella. I have followed the 2 week Caribbean cruises since November hoping for a bargain. If you look at the prices within 2 or 3 weeks of sail date, they haven't fallen, and balconies have sold out in many cases earlier.