MSC World Europa Cruise

GJC06

Hi folks,

Going on the MSC World Europa in April and my wife & I are just looking for some general feedback/hints/tips from anyone who has recently been on the ship?

We’re travelling with a 7yr old & 4yr old & i’d welcome some insight on things to do with them, onboard activities, dining etc etc.

I would also appreciate any comments on the excursions offered? We’re going from Naples & stop at Messina, Valeta, Marseille, Barcelona & Genoa.

Thank you in advance 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 1

@Stockjock is just off the Europa, and has provided an impressive amount of information on their travels, so I'd suggest you start with his thread:

(We'll be making our first trip on Europa ourselves later in the year, and I've found that thread very useful.)

• Like 2

At the top left of the MSC page you will see See posts about and next to that Select ship.  Click on Select ship and you will get a dropdown list of MSC ships.  World Europa is just listed as Europa.  Click on Europa and you will get a page of the latest threads about your ship.  EM

9 hours ago, maehara said:

@Stockjock is just off the Europa, and has provided an impressive amount of information on their travels, so I'd suggest you start with his thread:

(We'll be making our first trip on Europa ourselves later in the year, and I've found that thread very useful.)

Thank you for sharing this 👍🏻

6 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

At the top left of the MSC page you will see See posts about and next to that Select ship.  Click on Select ship and you will get a dropdown list of MSC ships.  World Europa is just listed as Europa.  Click on Europa and you will get a page of the latest threads about your ship.  EM

Thank you. I’ll go check that out 👌🏻

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to book for 10th Jan 2024 from Barcelona,  just wondering if it is too early.  Will we see better pricing in the next few month?  I had a quote today from Vacation to Go.

Thanks

53 minutes ago, antiq said:

I am looking to book for 10th Jan 2024 from Barcelona,  just wondering if it is too early.  Will we see better pricing in the next few month?  I had a quote today from Vacation to Go.

Thanks

I guess it’s actually too late 🤪

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, antiq said:

Thanks

We are not allowed to name travel agencies on CC.  Reread the guidelines.  And we assume you mean 2025?