Car rental galveston

I just called Enterprise right now, 5/14/2024. Employee at Galveston location told me they don't run shuttles, people usually use Uber... I am not sure if she's telling the truth. They also don't have a child car seat for me because they're not airport location, and no such safety training. I guess we will end up still hauling a big car seat with us... I hope we can store the car seat somewhere on the cruise ship not in our room. it's going to take so much storage space in tight space.

44 minutes ago, innerfish said:

... I guess we will end up still hauling a big car seat with us... I hope we can store the car seat somewhere on the cruise ship not in our room. it's going to take so much storage space in tight space.

Hello @innerfish

I suggest you research our Family Cruises forum. That is a good place for information from other cruisers that have sailed w/children & car seats.

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 7:58 PM, Seekup said:

We are renting a car and dropping it at La Marque and then Ubering to the port. And will do the reverse on the return. You might want to look into that.

Seekup - did you cruise already? If so, how was the trip from La Marque to the port? How long did it take? Is it worth it to return a car at La Marque or would it be better to return it at Galveston (and just do Enterprise)? Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2024 at 11:02 PM, sky33 said:

Seekup - did you cruise already? If so, how was the trip from La Marque to the port? How long did it take? Is it worth it to return a car at La Marque or would it be better to return it at Galveston (and just do Enterprise)? Thanks! 

Sorry, I missed your question. We turned the car in at La Marque and Ubered to the port. Easy and cost like $15.

• Thanks 1