Golden Patters?

Elua

Hi Pam,

I'm a little late to the Patter Party but will be on the Golden 4/29/06. I was hoping I could still get copy. What would you need from me?

Thanx.

Do you have a fax number? And do you need a cover sheet? I can send them in about an hour or so when I head home for the day.

CruiseKing ~ go onto the roll calls and look for our sailing, there are over 80 of us chatting and we already have some activities planned for this cruise.

We also have a "friendly" fued going between the Lawng Islanders and the New Joiseyans.

Come join in on the fun.

I just got off the Golden and kept my patters, but have no idea how to post them. I could fax them to you if you really want some recent ones?

Hello Pam, if you have time could you also please fax a copy to 702-255-7081? One Patter would be more than enough. This is for my parents, it's their first week long cruise and they have lots of questions regarding activites and such. They're sailing April 8th:)

Warmest regards:)

Hello Pam, if you have time could you also please fax a copy to 702-255-7081? One Patter would be more than enough. This is for my parents, it's their first week long cruise and they have lots of questions regarding activites and such. They're sailing April 8th:)

Warmest regards:)

I won't be able to get to them until later tonight, but will send them as soon as possible!

I won't be able to get to them until later tonight, but will send them as soon as possible!

Aw, thanks so much Pam. No rush at all! Cheers:)

It's coming in right now! Thanks sooooo much for doing this Pam! If I can ever return the favor let me know.

Let me know if you decide you want the rest of them.

Thanks so much. I think what I received is great! My dad golfs so he says he wants to enter the hole in one contest....I never saw it before because I don't play lol Thanks again, gives the folks even more to look forward to:)

Hi Pam,

Dave Soreff here...the guy who started all this patter madness! Can you forgive me? :)

Faline and I are on land for the next few days having signed off the CB yesterday. We get on the Golden next Saturday, and I am finally in a place I can get a fax. (We are staying with friends in Boca Raton) Is it possible that you could fax me the entertainment page from the Patters? I'm interested in the hours of all the band, shows and in particular, the Wheelhouse.

I just need to check with my host to see if it's cool to receive the fax, but I'm sure he'll have no worries with it. So.....can I impose?

Mahalo,

Dave

Archived