Golden Patters?

Elua

You are a peach! The number is 561-218-1214 As I said, just the entertainment pages would be cool...just trying to see what our schecule would be.

Mahalo,

Dave

Pam,

Anytime after say, 11:00am would be great. The folks I'm staying with are musicians, just like us, so they tend to sleep in. :D Thanks again!!

Dave

Dave,

Hope I didn't send them too early! Saw the fax number and just sent them off before reading everything since I was headed out the door. I'm sorry if I woke everyone up. Not being much of a morning person myself, I totally understand!

Pam

Bruce,

So....you say we MAY get a surprise, but then you have a dive countdown clock on your post for San Juan to NYC...mmmmmmmmmmmm...........let me do the math!

It'll be great to see you guys again, and we'll be looking for you at your "regular" sposts at the Wheelhouse. Alas, no Hazel, but I'm sure someone almost as nice.

We're just chilling for a few days in Boca with some friends. I'm sure some of the people who post here have actually seen our friends, as they have performed on Princess as well, and were with me for many years back in the day on Dolphin/Majesty in my CD days. They are called Robert and Mandy France...great duo.

We had a great first full night off on Sunday, (Saturday we signed off and had to drive to Naples for a big gig....no rest for the weary that day) and lats night watched a real television, with more then five channels! I have missed sooooooooooooooooooo much TV! But, Faline and I are already jonesing for the ships again! Can't wait until we're back this Saturday.

Take care and see you in a few weeks!

Aloha,

Dave

Sford75, check your fax machine as they should be coming thru now. CanuckCfan, you will be next as soon as the other goes thru. Let me know if there was a problem with anything coming thru.

Have a wonderful cruise! I am so jealous. Wish I could go back.

Archived