Golden Patters?

Elua

Hi All,

Faline and I will be heading off to perform on the Golden starting April 8. I was wondering if anyone has any copies of recent Patters that they could post and/or send. I'm trying to get a sense of what our schedule will be like.

I appreciate any help y'all can give.

Aloha and Mahalo,

Dave

http://www.eluamusic.com

Hi All,

Faline and I will be heading off to perform on the Golden starting April 8. I was wondering if anyone has any copies of recent Patters that they could post and/or send. I'm trying to get a sense of what our schedule will be like.

I appreciate any help y'all can give.

Aloha and Mahalo,

Dave

http://www.eluamusic.com

Sorry, no Princess Patter for a recent Golden, but do you at least know the venue on the ship you will perform in, ie, the theater, explorers lounge ect.?

We will be on the 4/29/06 cruise is why I am asking.

Sorry, no Princess Patter for a recent Golden, but do you at least know the venue on the ship you will perform in, ie, the theater, explorers lounge ect.?

We will be on the 4/29/06 cruise is why I am asking.

You are in for a treat......Elua ,aka David and Faline are fabulous!! but don't tell them i said so.. *>)

Hi,

We will be performing in the wheelhouse.

Aloha,

Dave

I know where it is, so give me a Why :D ;)

Seriously, though, what can we expect? (examples of songs, is there comedy) If nothing else you will help build my already bubbling over anticipation for this cruise, which is what I'm after! :)

I know where it is, so give me a Why :D ;)

Seriously, though, what can we expect? (examples of songs, is there comedy) If nothing else you will help build my already bubbling over anticipation for this cruise, which is what I'm after! :)

u will find great dance and listening music, if u can sit still while they play, we can't........

for a small sample of their talent, u can go to http://www.eluamusic.com

Hello,

Well, although Faline would like me to admit that my inner desire is to be a comedian, we are 99.9% music....and the other 0.01% is unintentional humor...usually at my expense, from Faline.

As far as what kind of music we play, well, I always say that we play a little bit of everything, but not all of one thing. In an evening, we'll play tangos, rumbas, waltzes, disco, soul, r&b, country, reggae...pretty much whatever anyone wants to hear. we try to accommodate all ages and tastes...it makes for a rather eclectic evening...at least we like to think so.

I'm sure you'll enjoy what you hear and see, (well, from Faline....she's a looker...me? Not so much! LOL) Please stop by the stage and introduce yourself. Until then,

Aloha and Mahalo,

Dave

Elua

Hey Dave!

How's the move going???? Hope you two enjoy the Golden, I have some friends sailing on 4/29 that I'll be sending your way. ;)

Bruce and I were wondering, did you get our snail mail package yet?

Let us know if it played for you - we had some glitches with our copy of it here at home and hope it worked well for you.

Hope to catch up with you soon.

All the best to you both,

Sharon & Bruce

PS: How's Doris doing?

AZPAM,

Thanks so much for the offer, and I would normally take you up on it in a second, but one of the problems with living and working on a ship, is that I don't have my fax machine!! No worries though, and I really appreciate the offer. If you happen to scan them anytime on the near future, please just send them along. Thanks again.

Aloha and Mahalo,

Dave

AZPAM, can you fax them to me? If you can, please fax them to 718(209-3554 attn George. I will be sailing on the golden April 1st. Thanks in advance.

I left them at home this morning but will fax them to you as soon as possible! Maybe you would know how to post them?

CoNEY46 ~ go onto the roll calls and look for our sailing, there are over 80 of us chatting and we already have some activities planned for this cruise.

We also have a "friendly" fued going between the Lawng Islanders and the New Joiseyans.

Come join in on the fun.

Dave ~ we look forward to meeting you and Faline in the Wheelhouse.

I just got off the Golden and kept my patters, but have no idea how to post them. I could fax them to you if you really want some recent ones?

Pam leaving Friday morning for SJU. Could you fax them to me at 617-542-2597 tomorrow before 3pm

Much appreciated.

Adele

Nancy, I gotta tell ya, I am really a brooklyn boy, so I am right there in da middle of da Island and Joisey.

BTW I have been on da roll call board and plan on making the meet and greet in the Skywalker bar after muster

Mark

Archived