How did I miss QV has voyages scheduled Oct 30-Nov 15, 2024?

bluemarble

This is embarrassing! I've just learned the earlier gap in QV's schedule from Oct 30 to Nov 15 this year now has voyages scheduled. Previously there was a gap between voyage V425 ending Oct 30 and V427 departing Nov 15. There was no voyage V426. Now we have these two new voyages sailing out of Southampton.

V426N: Oct 30-Nov 3, 2024 (4 nights); Bruges and Rotterdam

V426P: Nov 3-Nov 15, 2024 (12 nights); Canary Islands

It's probably been this way for a while now but I just never noticed. All the cruise booking websites seem to know about these new voyages. Anyway, I'm off to update my "QV 2024 Dress Code and Theme Schedule" document to remove the gap labeled "(Drydock?)" and fill it in with these new voyages.

Anyone booked on either of these new voyages?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Winifred 22 said:

Yes. I have added a 4 nighter to a previous 9 night cruise. Only booked in early December whilst onboard QV 

Thanks. You can probably anticipate my next question. Have they posted the dress code schedule for your voyage in My Cunard? If so, could you please let me know which evening is scheduled as a Gala Evening and does it have a theme?

21 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Thanks. You can probably anticipate my next question. Have they posted the dress code schedule for your voyage in My Cunard? If so, could you please let me know which evening is scheduled as a Gala Evening and does it have a theme?

Will do you may have to remind me as I am not home at the moment and don’t have any booking references to hand. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Winifred 22 said:

Will do you may have to remind me as I am not home at the moment and don’t have any booking references to hand. 

As a hint, write the cruise Booking Reference and Voyage # on your phone’s calendar for the day you embark for the cruise. You’ll  always have that information handy. 

1 hour ago, NE John said:

As a hint, write the cruise Booking Reference and Voyage # on your phone’s calendar for the day you embark for the cruise. You’ll  always have that information handy. 

Oh good idea but don’t know how to use phone calendar. Just use it for looking at the monthly calendar. I do print out my booking confirmations and keep them in a folder. Also keep the card they send you a few weeks after booking. You are luck just found the card I will look it up for you