Galaxy Pavillion on Encore

junieh

I was planning to buy my son the pass for Galaxy Pavillion as he was hoping to spend a lot of time there. But looking at the dailies, it seems that it is only open a couple of hours a day and never any later than 9pm... is that really true? If so, are the passes still good value as I can't see how he would spend much time there when they seem to open it only 6pm - 9pm most days (I noticed they didn't open in the evening at all on one day - I think that may have been the final night). We tend to have dinner between around 7pm - 9pm so he can really spend an hour max there each day so the pass doesn't seem such a great idea now...

What are the opening times for the arcade as I couldn't find that on the dailies? Is that always open?

Thanks. Do they ever offer a deal on the passes for the arcade or Galaxy Pavillion? Also, can you actually pay per ride at Galaxy Pavillion or do you need to get the hourly pass if you haven't got the full pass?

4 hours ago, junieh said:

Thanks. Do they ever offer a deal on the passes for the arcade or Galaxy Pavillion? Also, can you actually pay per ride at Galaxy Pavillion or do you need to get the hourly pass if you haven't got the full pass?

Yes you can pay per ride at the Galaxy Pavillion.  Most do it that way. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, junieh said:

Post #116 on my live post below has pricing for a Day package and full cruise package.  This live post also has example daily programs from the Encore to the Eastern Caribbean (to see times - last year)

Post #43 also has information on the kids and teen clubs which is something you should consider 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1