voyager Club End of Cruise OBC

laudergayle

I recently read on the list of VC benefits that if you book a Voyager Exclusive cruise more than 9 months out, Silver and above members will each get a $50 OBC applied to the final bill.  

If I am reading this correctly, I would assume that I will have $100 taken off my DH and my final bill.  Has anyone had experience with this, and will the OBC go against the Daily Service Charge?

Make sure that both you and your travelling companion have your VC number linked to the reservation. I always have to call a couple days after the reservation is made to have my spouse's VC number added. Once added, the OBC should display on the booking confirmation. (They should send a new one, plus you can access it from your online account.)

10 hours ago, 8420PR said:

And you will see the $50 credit per person on your booking confirmation (normally a few days after booking).

3 minutes ago, jame_g said:

Make sure that both you and your travelling companion have your VC number linked to the reservation. I always have to call a couple days after the reservation is made to have my spouse's VC number added. Once added, the OBC should display on the booking confirmation. (They should send a new one, plus you can access it from your online account.)

Both of our VC numbers show on the booking confirmation. However the only OBC that shows is the promotional amount.

The VC OBC was for booking a Voyager Exclusive cruise…which says it is applied at end of cruise 🤷‍♀️