Cruise sold out?

mcoler181

We are doing a 2 week b2b on Seascape sailing 3rd Feb, just did a mock booking for each week on MSC website, first week is showing one YC Suite available and second week is showing one balcony and one suite available.

Would this be right 3 weeks out? If so, its going to be a busy one.

• Like 1

We're doing 14 days on Seascape too, just starting one week later than you. We'll be on February 10-24 and last time I checked a couple days ago our two weeks were also very low on available rooms. It's a great time of year to sail for us: coldest part of the year in Boston, not yet spring break, and nice and warm without being too too hot in the Caribbean. I imagine lots of other people feel the same way.

Under 30 days to go for us, and even less for you! Hope you have a great time. 🙂

• Like 1

I've been on the Seascape sold out BTW, and it's manageable. First day the buffet is bonkers, then things settle down. I would probably only sail Aurea or Yacht Club to have the private enclaves, but I don't think you'll have any trouble finding quieter spaces if you're willing to walk around a bit.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if your cruise is sold out.

MSC Euribia, which has been doing a more or less constant 7 night multiple pick up in Europe over the winter has been running between 91-97% full, and that's to countries with inclement winter weather at this time of year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, karmamule said:

We're doing 14 days on Seascape too, just starting one week later than you. We'll be on February 10-24 and last time I checked a couple days ago our two weeks were also very low on available rooms. It's a great time of year to sail for us: coldest part of the year in Boston, not yet spring break, and nice and warm without being too too hot in the Caribbean. I imagine lots of other people feel the same way.

Under 30 days to go for us, and even less for you! Hope you have a great time. 🙂

Yeah same as us, we are form the UK, its -2c today although I saw on the news big parts of the US are really cold at the minute (not sure about Boston?)

Hope you have a good one also. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mcoler181 said:

Yeah same as us, we are form the UK, its -2c today although I saw on the news big parts of the US are really cold at the minute (not sure about Boston?)

Hope you have a good one also. 

Pretty typical weather right now: for the rest of this week highs are are in the -1 to -7 range (C) and next week it warms up to highs of 3 to 8 (C).

On 1/15/2024 at 4:19 AM, showingdiva said:

I wouldn't be surprised if your cruise is sold out.

MSC Euribia, which has been doing a more or less constant 7 night multiple pick up in Europe over the winter has been running between 91-97% full, and that's to countries with inclement winter weather at this time of year.

Euribia prices have been very good cruise under £350 with drinks(premium) under £550

(UK includes service in fares).

Must have been selling well not as cheap as Virtuosa last year and fewer solo deals this winter.

They also repeated the free/cheap kids places which help fill these cruises.

Family of 4 could cruise 7n for £720.

6 hours ago, mcoler181 said:

Seems a bargain, is that out of Southampton?

Yep.

Southampton Fridays in winter tends to avoid the traffic issues most cruises and winter hotel prices can be more reasonable.

Been attracting a lot of first time cruisers and convenient for those wanting to try MSC.