Adding a person to reservation

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any insight.  We have been booked on a family cruise for almost a  year on Harmony of the Seas (cruise this summer).  My in-laws made the arrangements and we have a 2-person balcony over Central Park and adjoining room (not balcony) for our 3 kids.  The issue is that we would like to add our son's girlfriend to the room but the adjoining room says it is only for 3 people.  I wrongly assumed the room would have been for 4 people and that it wouldn't be an issue to add her.  Does anyone know if we have to change rooms, do we have to pay full prices now listed? Because we booked almost a year ago, we paid less than today's prices.  I'm trying to figure out a way to add her that doesn't drastically increase the price for all of us to rebook.  I'm afraid we will all have to change rooms to be near one another because our children are spread out in age and one is too young to be that far away. Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, Ajbaby2 said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any insight.  We have been booked on a family cruise for almost a  year on Harmony of the Seas (cruise this summer).  My in-laws made the arrangements and we have a 2-person balcony over Central Park and adjoining room (not balcony) for our 3 kids.  The issue is that we would like to add our son's girlfriend to the room but the adjoining room says it is only for 3 people.  I wrongly assumed the room would have been for 4 people and that it wouldn't be an issue to add her.  Does anyone know if we have to change rooms, do we have to pay full prices now listed? Because we booked almost a year ago, we paid less than today's prices.  I'm trying to figure out a way to add her that doesn't drastically increase the price for all of us to rebook.  I'm afraid we will all have to change rooms to be near one another because our children are spread out in age and one is too young to be that far away. Thank you. 

On Harmony for Central park Balconies there is no differentiation between rooms that hold 3 guests and rooms that hold 4, They are all category 1J and I show no Central park balconies that hold only 3 guests, they all hold 3 or 4.  You should be able to add a person for the same price as guest 3 is paying.

The connecting room has an * which indicates that it holds 4 guests.

image.png.0d4fa1f48bacd93811c784add985304f.png

image.png.1267ca81e6559e5ef85939da5f6a41cc.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach