is there a pinnacle area on labadee

Hello call I am newly pinnacle I am not staying in a suite I am staying in a balcony but I am pinnacle is there a pinnacle or sweet area on Lapidy if so can any one please explain some of the things that are included and what are extra charges is there free umbrella and chairs bar or food thank you Do I have to bring my own towel or is there a towel station

8 minutes ago, cruiser19009 said:

Hello call I am newly pinnacle I am not staying in a suite I am staying in a balcony but I am pinnacle is there a pinnacle or sweet area on Lapidy if so can any one please explain some of the things that are included and what are extra charges is there free umbrella and chairs bar or food thank you Do I have to bring my own towel or is there a towel station

Barefoot Beach Club.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/06/barefoot-beach-cabanas-royal-caribbeans-labadee

Edited by doghog

There is no dedicated Pinnacle area on Labadee.  Labadee has a suite beach, Barefoot Beach.  Currently, Pinnacles members may use  this areas as well. 

There is a bar, but drinks are not free.  You can use a daily drink voucher or your sea pass card.  The bar servers there are attentive. 

The Barefoot Beach buffet used to be a substantial upgrade from the general buffet.  But the Barefoot buffet has declined, and the general buffet has gotten better so they are pretty much the same. 

Ample complimentary chairs with umbrellas. Of course, chairs and umbrellas are complementary on Labadee for everyone.

Much quieter  beach than the larger beaches. 

There is a dedicated tram to take you to Barefoot beach.  You can contact the Suite or Diamond concierge for more info.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1