Anyone done Amsterdam HOHO bus?

Hi,

We will be in Amsterdam on May 9 for the first (and probably only) time.  We're looking at doing a HOHO (hop on hop off) bus and boat for the day and are wondering if anyone has any experience with City Sightseeing Amsterdam.

Thanks,

Cyndy

Amsterdam is covered on the Western Europe board.

We did the bus/boat combo when we were there in June. Not bad...we used it to get to a few sites we wanted to explore. But not the most expansive service...it only has 10 stops. Boat was nice. Better marks for the boat portion. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much!  We plan on doing the combo, as well.  We haven't been able to find a current map of the boat's route, so I'll email them and see if they can send me something.  We found a map online, but it appears to be outdated and incorrect from what we've read.  Can you confirm that both the bus and boat pick up at the cruise port?

I was unsure which board to post this on, so I'll repost it on Western Europe now.  Thanks for that, too!

2 minutes ago, Firstin87 said:

Thank you so much!  We plan on doing the combo, as well.  We haven't been able to find a current map of the boat's route, so I'll email them and see if they can send me something.  We found a map online, but it appears to be outdated and incorrect from what we've read.  Can you confirm that both the bus and boat pick up at the cruise port?

I was unsure which board to post this on, so I'll repost it on Western Europe now.  Thanks for that, too!

Yes, there are boat and bus stops at the cruise terminal.