Mr Sanchos Vs Playa Mia

Aflynn2587

For a family with 4 and 6 year old. Which is the better option for Cozumel beach club.  Mr Sanchos or Playa Mia?

I see Playa Mia has a splash pad and slides but heard food and service is weak and poor compared to Mr Sanchos.  Mr Sanchos has a kids pool but no splash pad.

Do either have a better beach?  I think both may be too young to use the inflatables in the ocean.

On 1/19/2024 at 10:37 AM, Aflynn2587 said:

For a family with 4 and 6 year old. Which is the better option for Cozumel beach club.  Mr Sanchos or Playa Mia?

I see Playa Mia has a splash pad and slides but heard food and service is weak and poor compared to Mr Sanchos.  Mr Sanchos has a kids pool but no splash pad.

Do either have a better beach?  I think both may be too young to use the inflatables in the ocean.

You are in the wrong forum. You need to be in the Cozumel section. 😉 

I think for those ages, Playa Mia would probably work best. The beach at Playa Mia is huge and nice. 

HERE's my review from back when we went. There's plenty of pictures to view of it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 9:37 AM, Aflynn2587 said:

Mr. Sanchos is a great place and value for the day...We have done several and know only go to Sanchos...Sometimes we go for a couple of hours and then go to Coconuts for the best shrimp tacos in Mexico.