CELEBRITY ASCENT TOP 10 DINNER ENTREES (EXCLUDING SPECIALITY RESTAURANTS)

We ate in all 4 restaurants on our Dec 4 cruise. We liked the atmosphere and service in Tuscan best but our favorite dishes were from Cosmopolitan's everyday menu - Oxtail Royale and Corn Soup. We also liked their carrot cake. We ended ordering these again one night in Tuscan.

1 minute ago, Galaxy2004 said:

We ate in all 4 restaurants on our Dec 4 cruise. We liked the atmosphere and service in Tuscan best but our favorite dishes were from Cosmopolitan's everyday menu - Oxtail Royale and Corn Soup. We also liked their carrot cake. We ended ordering these again one night in Tuscan.

Thank you for sharing

I had the grilled octopus in Cyprus every night, (not my usual escargot) Their lamb shank entree was amazing. Others loved the short ribs. Then we would have entrees from the other MDRs.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, CardowMD said:

I had the grilled octopus in Cyprus every night, (not my usual escargot) Their lamb shank entree was amazing. Others loved the short ribs. Then we would have entrees from the other MDRs.

45 minutes ago, CardowMD said:

Really helpful, thanks

Ate in Cosmopolitan every night. Pan Seared Cod and Corn Soup of the Cosmo-specific side was very good. Pan-Seared Duck was very good when it came around. The lobster night was disappointing. Beet Salad was great. Sacher Torte was very good. Get two the night it comes around. 

49 minutes ago, CruiseMrB said:

Ate in Cosmopolitan every night. Pan Seared Cod and Corn Soup of the Cosmo-specific side was very good. Pan-Seared Duck was very good when it came around. The lobster night was disappointing. Beet Salad was great. Sacher Torte was very good. Get two the night it comes around. 

Thank you everyone for weighing in. Feedback is great! So curious, what was disappointing about lobster night? Not cold water Maine lobster, overcooked, tough, small tail, not tasty? I know these are all reasons I would be disappointed. I cook whole live Maine lobster at home all of the time so I get it when they are not good.

29 minutes ago, Fieldofdreams said:

Thank you everyone for weighing in. Feedback is great! So curious, what was disappointing about lobster night? Not cold water Maine lobster, overcooked, tough, small tail, not tasty? I know these are all reasons I would be disappointed. I cook whole live Maine lobster at home all of the time so I get it when they are not good.

Lobster had very small portion once extracted from the shell, not all that flavorful. Extra portion only available at cost. My DW got the lobster and another different entree because it was so tiny. About the size of two or three shrimp.

• Like 1

*Seared Branzino

*Slow roasted Leg of Lamb

*Homemade Kordelia Pasta

*Carrot Cake

*Pan-seared aged sirloin steak

*Spaghetti a la Mallorquin

*Brownies and cookies from Eden Cafe lunchtime

*Maritozzi (Italian Cream buns) from Seaview Cafe Lunchtime Italian theme day

PXL_20240118_232820696.jpg

PXL_20240119_234248672~2.jpg

PXL_20240120_000545306~2.jpg

PXL_20240115_005729112~2.jpg

PXL_20240115_003046642~2.jpg

PXL_20240117_165449408~2.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

*Seared Branzino

*Slow roasted Leg of Lamb

*Homemade Kordelia Pasta

*Carrot Cake

*Pan-seared aged sirloin steak

*Spaghetti a la Mallorquin

*Brownies and cookies from Eden Cafe lunchtime

*Maritozzi (Italian Cream buns) from Seaview Cafe Lunchtime Italian theme day

PXL_20240118_232820696.jpg

PXL_20240119_234248672~2.jpg

PXL_20240120_000545306~2.jpg

PXL_20240115_005729112~2.jpg

PXL_20240115_003046642~2.jpg

PXL_20240117_165449408~2.jpg

Thank you Kwokpot for your feedback as well as the photos. Speaking for all on this post greatly appreciated! Following you on your post as well. Enjoy your cruise!