Insignia Upper Hall

48 minutes ago, 9876 said:

I am looking at a cabin above the Upper Hall on Insignia.  Will that be loud in the evening?  I don’t want too much noise.

Until someone with firsthand experience comes along...the only activity that happens in the Upper Hall is the string quartet (usually over in the half-circle across from the stairs on the deck plan). If the cabin is near one of the lifeboats/tenders being raised/lowered there may be some noise. I can't think of anything else since being near elevators/stairs is typically not a noise issue.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Like 1

I was just on Insignia and spent time in the Upper Hall on a lot of evenings before and/or after the show in the theater. I don't know what you would consider to be "noisy" but there never seemed to be much noise there, other than (as mentioned) the string quartet -- which isn't amplified and thus not very loud at all. Some people talking, going into the shops, that's about it.

Quiet enough that I could sit there and read, anyway.

2 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

I was just on Insignia and spent time in the Upper Hall on a lot of evenings before and/or after the show in the theater. I don't know what you would consider to be "noisy" but there never seemed to be much noise there, other than (as mentioned) the string quartet -- which isn't amplified and thus not very loud at all. Some people talking, going into the shops, that's about it.

Quiet enough that I could sit there and read, anyway.

Thank you.  That seems like it will not be a problem.  I appreciate the insight.