Celebrity credit card questions

jadl22

I have a Celebrity credit card and have been accumulating points.  Questions:  How do I redeem these points?  When I look at my credit card statement it lists my points (ie 1,234)  what is the value if them?  Thank you

If you have 5000 points- can redeem for $50 on board credit.  Can use to redeem for on board credit, up grades, purchase cruise items.  Need to go to site of credit card to redeem.  Also- may need to call the credit card redeem center with Celebrity- one of the visa companies is having issues with redemption.  That is what they told me yesterday 

I typically use points to take $$$ off my cruise fare.  I just used 50k points to take $500 off my upcoming Silhouette cruise.  I did it a couple of weeks ago and was able to complete the transaction on line.  

In the same vein, we were able to redeem $300 via the credit card website,  We printed our recipe,

However they don;t appear as OBC on our cruise account.  Ideas of what to do next?

Basically 5000 points = $50.00.  You have options as to what you want to apply it to. I wanted an extra $200 OBC. I redeemed 5,000 ($50.00) & 15,000 ($150.00) today for our Feb cruise.  I give it a few days to show up on my cruise page. If not there by then I'll call Celebrity.