SNS nails at the salon on Ruby Princess?

I don’t know for sure, but I tend to doubt it.   I don’t even know if they use gel because of the need for  UV light and some women don’t like it.  If you really want sns manicure, I would get it done at home at your own reliable salon.  I tried getting just a polish change on Royal two years ago and their selection was not great.  Now I have it done at home and carry my own bottle of OPI on the cruise.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

I don’t know for sure, but I tend to doubt it.   I don’t even know if they use gel because of the need for  UV light and some women don’t like it.  If you really want sns manicure, I would get it done at home at your own reliable salon.  I tried getting just a polish change on Royal two years ago and their selection was not great.  Now I have it done at home and carry my own bottle of OPI on the cruise.

Wonder how much they would charge for a nail color change manicure if you brought your own polish. OPI is a good polish line. I use essie. Love their colors.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lahlah57 said:

Wonder how much they would charge for a nail color change manicure if you brought your own polish. OPI is a good polish line. I use essie. Love their colors.

Yes, love Essie.  On Princess ships the brand of nail polish varies.  I didn’t like the colours they had so I went to the shop that sell fragrances and makeup and they had a few bottles of OPI only, so I bought one.  $22.00!  Then I couldn’t find remover, so back to the spa and they charged me $10.00 to remove old polish!  I then polished my own nails without topcoat, darn it.  I learned my lesson.  My manicurist does a wonderful job, and she gives me the bottle of nail polish for touch ups while I’m away.  Our nails are very, very important! lol

31 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Yes, love Essie.  On Princess ships the brand of nail polish varies.  I didn’t like the colours they had so I went to the shop that sell fragrances and makeup and they had a few bottles of OPI only, so I bought one.  $22.00!  Then I couldn’t find remover, so back to the spa and they charged me $10.00 to remove old polish!  I then polished my own nails without topcoat, darn it.  I learned my lesson.  My manicurist does a wonderful job, and she gives me the bottle of nail polish for touch ups while I’m away.  Our nails are very, very important! lol

If you use top coat/base combo you can get it to stay nice thru the cruise unless your goung on a round the world cruise 😆

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lahlah57 said:

If you use top coat/base combo you can get it to stay nice thru the cruise unless your goung on a round the world cruise 😆

I wish!  lol 

1 hour ago, tulok said:

Not as expensive as I would have guessed for some of the services. Thank you for the repost of the price list.

Wish I could remember who posted it as I would have preferred to give attribution. 🤔

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, martini cruiser said:

Thank you. I will be traveling before my 10 day Panama Canal Cruise and will get SNS but it hopefully will last for 19 days!

Is it possible to get a fresh mani on your travels a day or two before you board?  19 days is quite a stretch between manicures, but if your manicurist is aware perhaps they could do an extra topcoat.  Good luck!