How do I get the medallion out of the Princess watch?

HotRoot

When we bought the watch, the sales lady installed the medallion.  Now we cannot figure out how to get it out to be ready for our next cruise.  Help, Please!

7 minutes ago, HotRoot said:

When we bought the watch, the sales lady installed the medallion.  Now we cannot figure out how to get it out to be ready for our next cruise.  Help, Please!

It unscrews. If it's like mine that is. Mine is a cloth band with a plastic medallion holder, got it on Sky Princess in 2021. If you look at the holder from the side you can see where it's split. Twist the top part to the left and it should open. Hope that helps!

• Like 2

After buying that wrist band, Princess will now change the diameter of the Medallion and therefor, it wouldn’t fit your existing band.  Lol. Just a thought. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DHP1 said:

After buying that wrist band, Princess will now change the diameter of the Medallion and therefor, it wouldn’t fit your existing band.  Lol. Just a thought. 

I should find out in another week or so when I get my medallion for upcoming Feb cruise!!

• Like 1

FYI - The newer version of this band (as of a few months ago) doesn't have the screw off ring. You just pop the medallion in from the back. We had one of the screw off type bands and we liked it better than the rubber wrist band version, so we got a second one and the design had changed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JSandage said:

It unscrews. If it's like mine that is. Mine is a cloth band with a plastic medallion holder, got it on Sky Princess in 2021. If you look at the holder from the side you can see where it's split. Twist the top part to the left and it should open. Hope that helps!

Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

We have been trying to open this band (same as yours) since we got off our cruise in late November.  Thought it pushed out but an easy twist to the left got it out!!!

<<<Karen>>> 

• Like 1