Does Paradise beach allow AI and A La Carte guests to hang together?

heffa72

Mr Sanchos has a separate area for A La Carte guest vs AI.  This is a downfall for families who will never break even on the over priced cost for children.  It doesn't say it anywhere on Paradise beach's site, but can someone tell me if they allow the two types of guests to be in the same area?  Or do they segregate them?

2 hours ago, heffa72 said:

Mr Sanchos has a separate area for A La Carte guest vs AI.  This is a downfall for families who will never break even on the over priced cost for children.  It doesn't say it anywhere on Paradise beach's site, but can someone tell me if they allow the two types of guests to be in the same area?  Or do they segregate them?

As far as I am aware they would have to be mixed since unlike Sanchos they only have one pool. 

56 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

As far as I am aware they would have to be mixed since unlike Sanchos they only have one pool. 

That's what I'm thinking..not really sure how you could segregate the two groups with 1 pool.  I emailed them. I'll post back here if I learn anything new. 

• Like 1

Got this response:  "You cannot mix the a la carte option with the EXCLUSIVE ALL-INCLUSIVE option. " - but I'm not sure this really answers my question.  If two different groups of people show up, one getting AI and the other a-la-carte, will they be in the same area of the resort together?  The above email really just implies you can't get different options for your own group.  I'm guessing b/c they think you'll share your AI with the others.