Icon of the Seas Cabin 12654 Accessible Balcony Room Video tour

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review with everyone at Cruise Critic."

misguy was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

We just came off the Icon of the Seas, and she is gorgeous.  Here is a video tour of our cabin, I toured a bunch of cabins and so I will a lot more videos coming.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, misguy said:

We just came off the Icon of the Seas, and she is gorgeous.  Here is a video tour of our cabin, I toured a bunch of cabins and so I will a lot more videos coming.

Thank you so much for taking the time to video this and post it!   We will be boarding this Saturday and will have an Accessible Balcony Room on Deck 12.  

I rented the same wheelchair.   Last October out of Galveston I tried to rent the Whill Ci2 but without notice they subbed a Jazzy. 

I love seeing you able to get out on the balcony and into the bathroom.   I love the size of Accessible Rooms.  

On our Live Review some are wondering about wheelchair accessibility.  One asked about the ADA symbol on the elevator pad.  How was your experience with the new elevator system. 

Feel welcome to post on the live.  

• Like 1

The elevator works fine, and after you get used to it, I think it is better than the old style.  They even have it set to work for blind individuals.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, misguy said:

The elevator works fine, and after you get used to it, I think it is better than the old style.  They even have it set to work for blind individuals.

WOW!  That is so special.  From the videos and from others on now,  I think we will love it!  Thanks again for sharing.