Steak and lobster on discovery

travelmama06

Does anyone know what nights the discovery princess serves steak and lobster in the main dining room ?

I know it’s available at the crown grill but is there a complimentary steak and lobster meal at all during the Mexican riviera itinerary ? 
thanks 

54 minutes ago, travelmama06 said:

Does anyone know what nights the discovery princess serves steak and lobster in the main dining room ?

I know it’s available at the crown grill but is there a complimentary steak and lobster meal at all during the Mexican riviera itinerary ? 
thanks 

Yes; second to last night (night after PV)

Yes, it will be in all of the dining rooms.  Since it will be on the second formal night fewer people will be dressed up.  It is not mandatory to dress up and recently fewer men seem to be wearing tuxes and suits, but still wear a nice shirt and perhaps a tie.  
     It’s fine that you’re looking forward to steak and lobster night, but in the interest of managing expectations be advised that the lobster may not be the quality that you are accustomed to.

35 minutes ago, mevs904 said:

It’s fine that you’re looking forward to steak and lobster night, but in the interest of managing expectations be advised that the lobster may not be the quality that you are accustomed to.

I'm eating at The Catch by Rudi the night before so I may be able to compare them. 🙂

We did that.  Ate at The Catch on Wednesday and MDR on Thursday.  We felt the lobster in the MDR was better than The Catch.  Both filets were bad.  In the future I will try to get two lobster tails and skip the steak.

• Like 1