Miami sushi and other restaurants

soar222

Hi! I am going to be in Miami with my boyfriend 2 nights pre cruise in spring. Looking for a sushi restaurant for one night and any kind of good for other night. Second night can be pretty view or good atmosphere or just great food. Don’t mind if it’s expensive for either dinner due to we only go away once a year. Thank you for your help! 

Garcias on the New River has excellent seafood. If you're craving Italian I love Perricones. If your into Cuban I love Versailles or La Carretta on Calle Ocho. Versailles is touristy but I like the food. It's a busy place but it's Miami at its best.

17 hours ago, Corby114 said:

Garcias on the New River has excellent seafood. If you're craving Italian I love Perricones. If your into Cuban I love Versailles or La Carretta on Calle Ocho. Versailles is touristy but I like the food. It's a busy place but it's Miami at its best.

Thank you for your help. Any sushi places you know of. 

Eddie Hills has excellent sushi. It's located in Hallandale Beach Florida which is approximately thirty minutes north of downtown Miami on Federal Highway.(US1) They have all types of sushi, ramen, Japanese food, etc.If you're renting a vehicle it's worth the trip. It's a small place that gets very busy, especially at dinner time. Been going there for over twenty five years.

For Sushi Osaka Miami is a good bet, get a reservation. There is also NAOE on Brickell Key. 

A great place is motek in Brickell City Centre, brand new location. Another great spot for lunch is Julia and Henrys in Downtown Miami, its a food market type of place lots of good choices. 

Garcias is good fresh off the boat seafood, and you should go to either  Versailles or La Carretta  for lunch one day to get Cuban food. Or try out Cafe La Trova one night for Cuban food (expensive Cuban food it is usually a cheap meal) drinks, music and dancing.