Panorama 7-day time change?

Sten0127

Hello,

I was wondering for anyone who has recently been on the Panorama with the itinerary of 2 sea days, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo, sea day, whether they changed they ship time at all between Long Beach and Puerto Vallarta?

I'm trying to figure out plans in Puerto Vallarta and just wanting to know the timing, whether we'll match Puerto Vallarta time, be one hour behind or two hours behind.

Thanks for any help!

2 hours ago, Sten0127 said:

Hello,

I was wondering for anyone who has recently been on the Panorama with the itinerary of 2 sea days, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo, sea day, whether they changed they ship time at all between Long Beach and Puerto Vallarta?

I'm trying to figure out plans in Puerto Vallarta and just wanting to know the timing, whether we'll match Puerto Vallarta time, be one hour behind or two hours behind.

Thanks for any help!

Depends, are you sailing before or after daylight savings time change in the spring?

20 hours ago, bg2310 said:

I just sailed her back in September on that exact itinerary, and the ship time never changed. It stayed the same time zone for the whole cruise.

Thank you so much!

20 hours ago, mkcurran said:

Depends, are you sailing before or after daylight savings time change in the spring?

We are sailing right after daylight savings.  So the ship time should be one hour behind Puerto Vallarta time?

I just got off a Panorama 7 day a week ago.  Clocks were set ahead one hour before getting to Puerto Vallarta, and set back before getting to Cabo San Lucas.  So the PV and Mazatlan stops had ship time on US Mountain time.  However, in PV, their time was one hour ahead of ship’s time.  The tour guide mentioned that several times.

• Like 2