Question Re: Drink Package (Newbie to MSC here)

F27TW

We're booked on Seashore out of Port Canaveral in September.   First time trying MSC and really looking forward to it!

Our fare included the "Easy Plus" drink package, which appears to cover only well-liquor and drinks up to $10.    If I order something above $10, do they just charge the difference to our on-board account .. or is ordering something above the well level not an option?

I notice the next package up is the "Premium Extra" package.   Does MSC allow us to upgrade from the Easy package to the Premium Extra ahead of time to cover the better call-brands? 

Thanks for any info!

You can upgrade, we have the easy plus and there is an option on the online portal to upgrade to the premium for $20 a day, I think i'm right in saying though that the easy plus covers more than the well spirits, its the easy one that only cover well. 

In regards to paying the difference, I think that is the policy now. It didn't used to be, if you wanted a more expensive drink you paid for the full cost but I have read that that changed several months ago. 

We are yet to sail though so this isn't first hand experience, just what I have read.