SAS Transportation Fort Laud. Trouble reaching them to book

On 2/2/2024 at 5:09 AM, celebrity cruiser said:

So far I filled out a form on the website, emailed Steve and yesterday I texted him, all with no response. 
next week I will try calling. Thanks hannibal54

they left us and another family at the airport last year, so we won't be using them.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

Check recent reviews…we had used them several times in the past and loved them but recent reviews over the last year show LOTS of issues with no shows. I would not trust them. We used an Lyft XL for our family of 5 and I think it cost about 65 to get from FLL to our Airbnb in South Beach. Regular Lyft would’ve been about 45.

• Like 1

Thank you all for contributing.
I finally reached someone at SAS by phone. He said he had been having some communication problems with his AOL account. So, we booked him for our fall cruise. I’ve never been disappointed in about 12 times we have used this company either going to the port of Miami or to hotels in Miami. Thanks again.

On 2/8/2024 at 10:14 PM, moesyk4 said:

Check recent reviews…we had used them several times in the past and loved them but recent reviews over the last year show LOTS of issues with no shows. I would not trust them. We used an Lyft XL for our family of 5 and I think it cost about 65 to get from FLL to our Airbnb in South Beach. Regular Lyft would’ve been about 45.

Left us at port spring 2023.