Southampton Cruise Terminal-Which one for NCL??

sbaker

@sbaker

Which cruise terminal does NCL use in Southampton?   It isn't always the same one.

What's the best way to get from there to the train station?   Whichever one it is, the easiest way is to use a taxi.

If you are going to use the train to go anywhere buy your tickets in advance and take advantage of the cheaper fares.   Advance purchase, two for one, seniors etc.

A P

NCL use Horizon if they can, but Southampton is a very busy port and as a result they may have to use a different terminal. We have sailed out of or into every terminal in Southampton on NCL, sometimes using different ones on the same cruise (embarking at one and disembarking at another).

The Port of Southampton website has a cruise schedule that shows which terminals ships will be at, although that hadn't been updated for 2024 when I last looked,

As for the train station, it depends on preference and which terminal. Personally I would walk to some (Horizon, City), but use a taxi for the further ones (QE2). City is walkable, but is a bit of a pain.

Most will use taxis. I like to walk where I can.